Friday, February 3, 2017

HEY CHICK TRIO - STAMPIN' UP! ARTISAN BLOG HOP

The Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team are back with a fabulous blog hop showcasing our favourite Sale-a-bration (SAB) sets this year.  The SAB catalogue is chock (or should that be "chick"!) full of gorgeous product that you can select free with each product purchase of $110 NZD.  It was hard to narrow down a favourite, but in the end, I couldn't go past the Hey Chick stamp set.



I couldn't just stop at one card either!  These images are perfect for colouring and each has so much personality either as individuals, or when you put them all together as a group.



I am not a big user of DSP but I challenged myself to use some on my cards.  I chose the Succulent Garden DSP and that also helped to give me the colour scheme for the birds.  I did throw in a little Tempting Turquoise as an added colour though.



I coloured with ink and Blender Pens and then fussy cut each image before adding to my cards with Dimensionals.  



Each card also features faux stitching and Enamel dots to create a trio of cards that could easily be given as a gift set.



Rochelle Blok is next on the blog hop.  Rochelle is incredibly talented so I know you will be inspired by her fabulous projects!

All product used in this project are listed below.  Shop Stampin' Up! Products with me!
If you live New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please use the latest host code (in my sidebar) and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

31 comments:

  1. Ahhh
    J'adore ! Les couleurs sont fraîches et modernes. Bonne idée d'avoir associé le set au Papier Jardin Florissant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I just love it ! The colors are fresh and modern. Good idea to have associated the set to the Succulent Garden DSP"
      Thank you Aurelie! I am so glad you like it. Using the paper that way helped me so much in creating a coordinated set :-)

      Delete
  2. All the cards are so beautiful ❤️ and the colors so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula! These are just so fantastic! I love the soft colours paired with the bright chickens. What a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL... Fun Cards!! Made me smile when I saw them...
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad they put a smile on your dial Faith. Thanks for visiting x

      Delete
  5. Paula-I love these! The colors are perfect and the chick's are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These Chickens, right? Don't have to so much to them lol

      Delete
  6. Those chicks. Bahahahahah. Great colouring. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazing! I just LOVE them! So cute! I love the colors and the enamel shapes are just the perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mindy - gotta love the enamel dots!

      Delete
  8. Fun, fresh cards using a great stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paula, I love these card designs and especially the one with all the great angles. Fantastic coloring as well!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing card designs and such a great color palette you chose. I totally love these cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cards! So different from what I normally see with these chicks! Thank for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cutest cards I have seen made with this stamp. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow. These are some of my favorite chickens so far (and I've seen a lot)! I just love the subtle coloring that ties them in with the colors of the background paper. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Clearly I need to learn some fussy cutting skills, you guys are killing me!! And I would say you did a fantastic job working with the DSP :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, to Everyone who has visited, thanks for leaving so much comment love. It is truly appreciated xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. I saw these on Instagram and fell in love with your chickies cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. SO cute! You had me at gingham and faux stitching! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these cards Paula - so adorable and created to perfection as always. :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥