Saturday, April 15, 2017

FRESH TREATS WOOD CRATE - STAMPIN' UP! ARTISAN BLOG HOP


Welcome to the Onstage Display Stamper Artisan blog hop where a few of us, who were Display Stampers or Presenters at our local Onstage Stampin' Up! events last weekend, are featuring the samples we made using brand new product that will be in the new 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! catalogue. You have probably just arrived from Martha Inchley.  If you are just starting here, hit the "Next" button at the end of this post to continue on the hop.  You won't want to miss a thing!


Today I want to share this totally cute Fresh Treats crate with you.  Oh, my!  How cute is this wee packaging idea?!  I have noticed on Pinterest that small wood crates are really popular and now we have the Wood Crate Framelits Dies which cut and emboss this sweet little crate in just two turns of the Big Shot handle!  The crate is sized to fit a small gift or 3"x3" note cards beautifully.


I came across these Bubblegums that look like fruit and gave me the idea for this fruit crate.  I have used the coordinating stamp set Wood Words to stamp the Fresh Treats sentiment over the slats in Whisper White Craft ink.  I then lined the create with doilies.  A simple cello bag holds the treats and a small Farmers Market sign finishes the project.

Now it is time to head oves to see what the lovely Shannon Lane has in store for you!


Aurelie Fabre 
Cathy Caines 
Sylwia Schrek 
Dani Dziama 
Jessica Winter 
Kimberly Van Diepen 
Maike Ulbrich 
Martha Inchley
Paula Dobson - You are here!
Shannon Lane 
Tanya Boser 

All product used in this project are listed below.  Shop Stampin' Up! Products with me!
If you live New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please the current host code (in my side bar) and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

4 comments:

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥